These pretty posies found their way into Husband’s hands for Valentine’s day. Summer Elizabeth helped by “signing” the accompanying card with two little pink fingerprints forming a heart. Daddy was happy.
Sweet , colorful, chocolate blooms are easy to make, lovely to look at, and a yummy way to say “I care.” They’re perfect party favors, and would make great teacher’s appreciation gifts.
Grab your craft supplies and meet me back here, okay?
What you’ll need:
- Miniature chocolate bars
- Popsicle or other craft sticks
- Felt flowers (Save yourself the hassle. Buy pre-cut)
- Green paper + your choice of colors
- Craft/hot glue
- 15 minutes
- Cut colored paper strips and glue to cover miniature candy bar wrappers.
- Attach felt flowers to chocolate bar papers with glue and glue on a pretty button
- Run a line of glue down craft sticks and attach sequins and ribbon.
- Cut out leaves and glue to the back side of the craft stick “stems.”
- Scribble down a sweet note of endearment and brighten someone’s day with these sweet chocolate blooms.
Linking up here: