Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups

Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups- simple to make and even better to nosh! #cookies #peanutbutter #cheesecake | JellibeanJournals.comI tried to up my glam factor this week with liquid eyeliner. Despite working through every tutorial at The Beauty Department, my cat eye is far from the cat’s meow. Thankfully, I did manage a new culinary success by adding some glam-factor to everybody’s favorite- the chocolate chip cookie.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups- simple to make and even better to nosh! #cookies #peanutbutter #cheesecake | JellibeanJournals.comChocolate chip cookie peanut butter cheesecake cups are a blast of flavor overload combining three of my favorite desserts: chocolate chip cookies, cheesecake, and chocolate. Homemade chocolate chip cookies are pressed into muffin tins to bake. We’ll whip up some fluffy peanut butter cheesecake filling and top off our cups with rich chocolate ganache. Bliss, I tell you. Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups- simple to make and even better to nosh! #cookies #peanutbutter #cheesecake | JellibeanJournals.com Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups- simple to make and even better to nosh! #cookies #peanutbutter #cheesecake | JellibeanJournals.com If you’re a food blogger, you know that glam desserts require some ultra specialized photos. After all, you went to all the trouble to wow your guests, why not show it off with gorgeous food pics? I know I’ve rambled on and on about this before, but you simply must get your hands on the Tasty Food Photography E-book to learn to take your food photos up a notch. I’ve read it. I use it. I’m seeing my photos improve with every recipe.

Okay, now let’s get to the recipe… Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups- simple to make and even better to nosh! #cookies #peanutbutter #cheesecake | JellibeanJournals.com

Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups

Serves: 15
Ingredients
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
  • PB Cheesecake Filling
  • 4 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
  • ⅓ c. peanut butter
  • ½ c. brown sugar
  • 2 c. cream, whipped (will be divided later)
  • Chocolate Whipped Ganache
  • ⅔ c. cream
  • ⅓ c. chips
  • 3 T. cocoa
  • 1 c. leftover whipped cream to fold in
Instructions
  1. Make one batch of batter for chocolate chip cookies and use a cookie scoop to scoop balls of dough into 15 greased muffin tins. Freeze extra dough balls or save for later. Using a wet finger or the bottom of a cup, press dough up the sides of the muffin tin to form a cookie cup. Bake recipe as directed and cool in tins. Place on cooling rack or serving plate.
  2. Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling: Combine all ingredients except for cream. Make sure you've whipped your cream to stiff peaks and then gently fold in HALF of the whipped cream three times until combined. Refrigerate the other half. Portion into cookie cups.
  3. Chocolate Whipped Ganache Place chips and cocoa in a medium bowl. Heat cream until very hot. Pour over chips and cocoa. Allow to sit 2 minutes and then stir together. Refridgerate until cooled but not quite solid. Whip until it thickens up and then gently stir in leftover whipped cream. Pipe on top of cookie cups and refrigerate until serving.

If you’re ready to cram one of these lovely chocolate chip cookies cups into your mouth right now, please do me a favor and share this post with your friends.Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups- simple to make and even better to nosh! #cookies #peanutbutter #cheesecake | JellibeanJournals.com

What’s your favorite “glam” dessert? Please share below in the comments and include a tasty link so we can check out your yummy recipes.

Follow on G+ | Like on Facebook | Tweet with me

Tasty Food Photography eBook

Comments

• Jelli says

Honestly, Carrie, I don’t think I’d be able to cook half the things I do if I didn’t have a baby carrier. It comes in handy! My toddler begs me to put her in a sling on my hip to bake cookies and breads all the time. It’s fun and a great way to keep little hands out of mischief too. Thanks so much for stopping by!

• Jelli says

Awesome! Your photos are pretty spectacular already, Zainab, so I’m looking forward to seeing what you come out with next. Thank you so much for visiting this weekend. Have a beautiful week.

1. says

Your food photos are gorgeous, but I also love seeing that pretty photo of you with your baby! That is so sweet, Jelli! I have been an avid babywearer with both my boys and STILL wear my nearly 3-year-old fairly often. Just today I told him I’d put him in a carrier on my back to walk to the grocery store, and he said, “No, I want to be in the front so I can see your face.” There is nothing better than being so close to your little one :)
    Andi @ The Weary Chef recently posted…Saturday Night Fever #22 with Pasta Features!My Profile

• Jelli says

Thanks, Andi. My husband and I are major advocates of babywearing. We use the Ergo with our 2 year-old and most of the time a sling with the baby. I honestly don’t know how I’d keep up with my kids or leave the house without a baby carrier. How sweet that your son obviously loves cuddling close to you in the carrier. Love the bonding it creates! Thank you so much for stopping by this weekend.

• Jelli says

Thank you so much, Kelly. They were incredibly tasty, but so rich I could only manage one in a sitting… and that’s saying something! :) Thank you for sharing.

2. says

I absolutely LOVE liquid eyeliner! I, myself, have not mastered the cat eye technique, but I can assure you, I’ve come a long way ;) Oh my word..these cheesecake cups are not only adorable but looks divine! Gorgeous photos, Jelli!
    Min recently posted…Thai Chicken Salad PitaMy Profile

• Jelli says

Thank you, Min! Glad to hear liquid liner is doable, though I’ve got a lot of learning to catch up on. Thank you for stopping by to love on my cookie cups.

• Jelli says

Aw, thanks, Renee. I hope you find some time this week to whip up a batch and try them for yourself. As far as I’m concerned, there’s never enough chocolate and peanut butter in my kitchen. Have a sweet and fabulous week.

• Jelli says

Thanks for the compliements! Ginnie, I’d love to hear your top tips when you get the cat-eye mastered. Goodness, it’ll take me forever!

• Jelli says

You’re welcome, Rebecca. The book walks you through exactly how to set up your shoot to create great food pics. I can’t tell you how much my photography has improved just by reading this alone!

• Jelli says

Aww, thanks, Kelley! Mini desserts are cute, aren’t they? I must admit, most of the time I opt for baking full-sizers because minis are twice the work, but sometimes the occasion just calls for a little extra elegance. Thank you for sharing and lovin’ on my cheesecake cups.