Melt and Pour Chocolate Fudge

melt and pour  chocolate fudge | Jellibeanjournals.comMelt and pour fudge has been in my recipe arsenal from the inception of my recipe arsenal. Years ago I clipped this recipe from a teen magazine, probably next to a page highlighting Taylor Hanson…likely the reason I picked up the mag in the first place.

This is the easiest most fool-proof fudge recipe ever and delivers mouthwatering creamy chocolate results every time. Melt and pour fudge has been my favorite fudge recipe for more than 12 years, so it’s high time I share it with you.

[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:4]

I’ve always been a fudge lover, and a bit of a snob about it too, if we’re being honest. Grainy fudge, nutty fudge, and fudge of unusual flavor combos don’t interest me much. I love mine in pure, unadulterated chocolate form. Of course, a sprinkling of M&Ms never hurt anything either.

Take this chocolate fudge to your next New Year’s party and your friends will love you even more. Just be sure to stash a few pieces of fudge at home for yourself, because this candy goes fast!

Enjoy your chocolate fix!

photo jellisigtextpng_zpsa983b4e7.png
Follow on G+ | Like on Facebook | Tweet with me

Comments

1. says

That looks amazing! I am not normally the biggest fudge lover, but I gave some out as stocking stuffers, and I was just wishing I had saved myself a piece! I may have to try this!!

• Jelli says

It really is fantastic. Since my husband’s still away on his missions trip (until Sat.) I just took a plate of this fudge over to the neighbors to spare myself from eating it all. If you have friends who like fudge, it’s definitely worth a shot. Even if you’re not the biggest fudge fan, they’ll be happy to take it! Thanks for visiting, Erika.

• Jelli says

Thanks! I’m sure your teacher friends would approve, if you wanted to take a batch and share. We’ll see if Husband gets any by the time he gets home :)

• Jelli says

I hope you love it, Jenn. If you’re a chocolate kinda girl like me, you’ll flip for how easy AND how yummy it is. Enjoy!

• Jelli says

That sounds great, Lisa! Just don’t let it get too close to the fire ;) The idea of a New Years bonfire sounds lovely. It’d sure beat the loud neighbors here setting off fireworks into the wee hours of the morning. Here’s hoping our family finds a retreat this year. Have a great holiday!

• Jelli says

Thanks, Amy. I’m a fudge lover too, though to be honest I almost never eat it except around Christmastime. Thanks for stopping by this weekend!

• Jelli says

I just did, hehe. Amazingly, it’s been nearly a week in my fridge and I still haven’t devoured the entire pan. I’m sure you’d love it, Rosey. Thanks for visiting.